Our flexible system concept offers different variations:
Innovative: staple or hook-and-loop fastener - both are possible with tempus2FIX
Combined: the synthetic fibre top layer is laminated to EPS or stitched to mineral wool.
Flexible: huge variability in processing, reliability in the fastening technique.
Practicel: double stocking is a thing of the past.
tried-and-tested: with the properties of the tempusFLAT KLETT family.
Simple: perfect installation with almost any hook-and-loop fastener pipe.
tempus2FIX has a very thin top layer, which is printed with an installation grid (50 mm).
tempus2FIX is doubly practical: the pipes can be attached using a hook-and-loop fastener or staple technique.
tempus2FIX offers the tradesman the maximum variability and reliability.
tempus2FIX saves plenty of space: double stocking is a thing of the past.
tempus2FIX top layer is not only very thin, but also extremely tear-resistant.
tempus2FIX is innovative, sustainable, efficient, and quick and easy to process.
Variant with mineral wool
The basis is a non-combustible, environmentally-friendly mineral fibre insulation material. Pipe installation made easy: the synthetic fibre top layer is printed with an installation grid (50 mm). The perfect combination of fire protection, thermal and footfall sound insulation, ecology and ease of installation.
- Base material non-flammable
- Load capacity up to 20 kN/m² depending on the type
- Ecological: no toxic pollutants
- In combination with split fill, ideal for timber construction
- System elements free to choose 15 mm – 35 mm
Variant with EPS
The EPS system panels are easy to install and suitable for various substrates such as wood and concrete. An up to 35* dB footfall sound improvement can be achieved with minimum effort. The thin synthetic fibre top layer also has a strong hook-and-loop fastener effect.
- Up to 35* dB footfall sound improvement possible
- Installation heights possible from 60 mm
- Ideal for refurbishment and new builds
- Shorter installation times
- System elements free to choose 15 mm – 60 mm
* according to DIN 4109-34 with 60 mm EPS and 160 kg/m² area-related mass of the screed plate